Open Air, Waterfront Pavilion with Beach Views
Our surf camp on Sumatra’s southern coast has a 2 storey open air pavilion that sits a stones throw from the beach. Sit and watch the waves roll by or grab a beer and enjoy those famous Indonesian sunsets as it sets directly in front of you. On the ground floor is the kitchen, river stone bar and jati dining tables whilst upstairs provides a chilled out elevated view of the waves and surrounding mountains.
New for 2017 (starting “on” season) will be the addition of an English-speaking Indonesian surf guide/host. There to accompany you to both surf and photograph you and basically make sure you’re all having a great time
Beers & Soft Drinks
Tea & Coffee
Portable Bluetooth Speakers
- A chemical free outdoor swimming pool that overlooks the waves, a sensational place to hang out with a cold beer. With a self-designed filtering & filling/emptying system, those that are chemical sensitive needn’t worry. A little quirky but very much home grown, our guests loved it last year and we think you will this year and beyond
- Free WiFi in the common area with unlimited use
- We also will soon be taking delivery of our new table tennis & billiard table YAY…
- Satellite TV for those who can’t miss their sports, news etc. AFL, BPL & NRL & Rugby are all available…. Go the BLUES!! ?
- Bring your ipod, ipad, mp3 players… we have speakers at the bar and portable Bluetooth speakers to take out the front deck also…..
- Our bar is stocked with all soft drinks & of course beers. Fresh juices can also be made. Out of respect to local laws we don’t sell spirits
- We understand the importance of COLD drinks and ensure we always have plenty, we have a large freezer and fridge stocked full for our guests and visitors.
- Tea & coffee is also available.
- There is also a small shop across from us where you can purchase snacks like peanuts, chips, chocolate, ciggies & basic toiletries
- both motorbike and car hire